Thursday, September 29, 2011

Design | George Chamoun: Iconatomy

This project by George Chamoun was to choose movie icons from two different eras and merge them seamlessly. The result: a Marylin Monroe/Scarlette Johansson, James Dean/Robert Pattinson, George Clooney/Sean Connery, Elizabeth Taylor/Angelina Jolie and Audrey Hepburn/Natalie Portman.




From the artist: Two things people are wondering about that I thought I could make clear.

1  |  The pictures are not morphed in any way. What you see is a collage of two different people in each picture. Did it take me a long time to find the right pictures? Hell yes it did!

2  |  People are commenting on the “comparison” I’m making with these pictures. About that, I just want to say that I am not comparing anything here. Sorry if you feel that your favourite actor or actress was “paired up” with someone you don’t like.

via Trendland

1 comment: